Bookkeeping for Adelaide and South Australian businesses
Our specialist bookkeeping services will help your Adelaide or South Australian business maintain accurate records for all your internal and external reporting needs. We can also assist your accountant in meeting Australian Tax Office requirements including the all-important BAS statement.
Bookkeepers on Call offer a wide range of services, we can help with:
- Setting up a customised records management system to suit your specific business and industry requirements
- Recording your financial transactions using MYOB and QuickBooks
- Managing your paperwork, both hard copy and digital documents
- Bank entry and reconciliation of bank and credit card accounts
- Setting up and maintaining payroll, superannuation, Work Cover and staff entitlements
- Setting up and maintaining debtors, creditors and general ledgers
- Paying invoices and payroll directly from business bank accounts
- Liaising with your accountant to ensure the smooth, accurate and timely flow of financial information
- Development of internal financial reports
- Financial audits of current record management systems
- Generation of BAS data for your accountant to complete BAS reports.
Contact us for a FREE business bookkeeping needs analysis.